Estarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple suggestions:

Go down

A couple suggestions: Empty A couple suggestions:

Post by OneShotPaddy Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:47 am

Hey guys,

I'm a returning tester and new to this nation but I thought I'd throw in my 2 pennies when I saw the Government post. The game we all play is going to have a fluctuating population no matter what. Likely the game will have a LOW population for a very long time.

I respectfully advise the following:
- start recruiting from outside the game (friends, other games, other forums, Steam, MSN, etc.)
- Change the security on this site. I'm not sure if you have more hidden away but I can see quite a bit for a new member. You should be able to adjust it so that people that just joined are given a set permission level, then you can set individuals later for officers, ministers, etc. as needed.
- Also: My town currently has no mayor so I am running for it. I've got 119 players sitting here that could be earning us taxes and allowing me to setup some kind of defenses or production, something. So I'm going to try that

And finally one last thing: we are going to have flaky people who will not use the forum or the IRC. Frankly I hate IRC, I've run clans and guilds for years and never used anything other than my website and Teamspeak (voice chat). So I know others feel the same way, so I suggest you focus on individuals who show promise and make them officers or ministers or party members or admins or SOMETHING as soon as possible to keep them here with us. Then in turn, they also help share responsibility and work load and thus we grow faster.

/2 cents

And hello folks, I'm paddy Wink
OneShotPaddy
OneShotPaddy

Profile Link : http://www.worldalpha.net/portal/profile/id/4001888

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum