Estarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game mechanics

Go down

Game mechanics Empty Game mechanics

Post by Diablo101 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 am

Hello Everyone, once again...

Ive recieved messages about certain things I should do. But Theres one problem, Im not leader of every city!
From what I can see, Game mechanics have told me that I cant change for example tolnedra if I am not leader of it, I can not select high command set taxes or anything unless I am leader or official... At the moment I am nothing (After i was kicked out from CP because I wanted to move to my own country pfft)

As Much as I wish i had total control Razz Game mechanics says I cant! To me the game is starting to sound like a team effort, Citizens in specific cities will have to rise and fill in gaping holes of leadership, when I can't. I can only be leader of a country and one city at a time! I cant be leader of 3 unfortunately.

If there is no one active in city leadership, Than I as CP Can not do jack crap. Its up to the citizens who live there to do that.

Understand?

If you need any help understanding this, or any other game mechanics that i have unfortunately been victim of like most others Just send me a PM or reply here And I'll tell you what I know.
Diablo101
Diablo101
Country Commander - Admiral General
Country Commander - Admiral General

Profile Link : http://www.worldalpha.net/portal/profile/id/4000217

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum